Google Trends



Sushant Singh Rajpoot: Adah Sharma Shifted to His Flat

 

Sushant Singh Rajpoot: Adah Sharma Shifted to His Flat

Adah Sharma shifted to Sushant Singh Rajput's flat, said- As soon as I entered his house, I...


Adah Sharma Moves Into Sushant Singh Rajput Apartment: 'Bastar The Naxal Story' actress Adah Sharma is known not only for her beauty but also for her strong acting. Adah is also in the headlines for her personal life along with her films. At the same time, for some time now, Adah Sharma has been in the news for shifting to the Mumbai apartment of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput. In such a situation, now finally she has shifted to Sushant's house, which has been informed by Adah herself.


Adah Sharma has shifted to Sushant's house

Actually, after the death of Sushant Singh Rajput in 2020, his Bandra apartment was lying vacant. In such a situation, Adah Sharma has shifted to his house. In an interview to Bombay Times, Adah Sharma said, 'The lease agreement was signed in October 2023. I moved into my mother and grandmother's flat (Mont Blanc Apartment, Bandra) only four months ago, but I was busy promoting my projects including Bastar and the OTT release of The Kerala Story. Recently I got some time off and I have finally started living here.


Got positive vibes as soon as I entered the house

Adah further told in her interview, 'Some people tried to stop them from shifting to this place in Bandra. But finally I moved into this house. I have lived in the same house in Pali Hill (Bandra) all my life and this is the first time I have moved out of there. I am very sensitive to vibes, and this place gives me positive vibes.we used to feed squirrels and birds around our houses in Mumbai and Kerala, which are surrounded by trees. So, I wanted a house with a view and enough space to feed the birds. As soon as I entered the house, I felt a very positive vibe.'


House rented for five years

Ada further said, 'I never listened to anyone. I believed what my soul told me and I had no doubts about shifting to this house.' Let us tell you that Ada has rented the apartment for five years. In August 2023, news came that Ada is buying a flat in Mont Blanc Apartments. According to a report by Telechakkar, Sushant reportedly rented the apartment in December 2019 for Rs 4.5 lakh per month. It is a duplex and spreads over 3,600 square feet, with a large hall on the ground floor and three bedrooms on the top floor.

Post a Comment

0 Comments